Hello! I'm Ella, and I am happy you stumbled upon this blog! Hamster Headlines is a blog about... you guessed it... HAMSTERS!! Here you will find info about hamster care, cute pitures and videos, and bios of many hamsters that I choose to put in the 'Spotlight' section of this blog!.
GourmetHam: A Bite-Sized Salad!
Saturday, March 7, 2015 • 7:38 PM • 0 comments
Hey, guys! Today, I thought I would post a recipe, as I just love cooking for my ham! Today's recipe should be a once in a while treat, as to much greens can give your hamster diarrhea... yuck!
Ok, so let's begin!
What you'll need:
1. First, you are going to take the cucumber out. With your knife, slice the cucumber, but leave about an inch from the ends untouched. This will be your bowl!
2. Take the end piece, and push your apple corer into the middle, careful not to go all the way through. When you're done, it should look like a green bowl. Make sure to flatten the bottom of the bowl by scraping a think layer off with a knife, so that it can balance of a surface
3. Carefully dice the lettuce, spinach, or cabbage
4. Place the greens in your 'bowl'
5. Sprinkle just a tad of the cheese over the salad
6. Add two little sunflower seeds to the top, just to make it even cuter!
7. With a proud, confident stride, march into your hamster's eating area (or take her out of her house), and SERVE!
If you would like to see your hams featured in an upcoming gallery post, please send pictures of him/her munching on this GourmetHam recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org
With the subject line "Bite-Sized Salad Gallery Entry"
Thanks, guys 😀! Hope you enjoyed this recipe!