{ Hamster Headlines }


THEOWNER


Hello! I'm Ella, and I am happy you stumbled upon this blog! Hamster Headlines is a blog about... you guessed it... HAMSTERS!! Here you will find info about hamster care, cute pitures and videos, and bios of many hamsters that I choose to put in the 'Spotlight' section of this blog!.

Home About Stuffs Follow Dash

Owner: Ella Send us your pictures about your hamsters and more! hamsterheadlinesblog@gmail.com
Grab our button by copypasting this to your website! Hammy Headlines


Hello, world! Great to see 'ya.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015 • 7:48 PM • 0 comments
Hello! I'm Ella, and I am happy you stumbled upon this blog!

Hamster Headlines is a blog about... you guessed it... HAMSTERS! Here you will find info about my ham, Squirrel, and many other hamsters that I choose to put in the 'Spotlight' section of this blog! I am also doing reviews of hamster food, toys, bedidng, etc, but with the food, I am probably not going to be posting pics of Squirrel eating the foods, as that would be very bad for her stomach to be switching foods all the time.

I will hold contests, for hamster photograhy, best cages/toys, best DIY, stuff like that! Contests will be weekly, so stay tuned!


I highly reccomend that you join HamsterHideout Forum, it is a really great website, I am known as SableHammyGirl there!
Also, be sure to check out Laura AnimalGirl's blog about her hams!

Labels: , , , , , , ,




+