{ Hamster Headlines }


THEOWNER


Hello! I'm Ella, and I am happy you stumbled upon this blog! Hamster Headlines is a blog about... you guessed it... HAMSTERS!! Here you will find info about hamster care, cute pitures and videos, and bios of many hamsters that I choose to put in the 'Spotlight' section of this blog!.

Home About Stuffs Follow Dash

Owner: Ella Send us your pictures about your hamsters and more! hamsterheadlinesblog@gmail.com
Grab our button by copypasting this to your website! Hammy Headlines


The Cage Debates, Introduction
Monday, July 6, 2015 • 9:47 AM • 0 comments
Hello, Guys! I have decided to start a new series, called the Cage Debates.
In this series, I will explain everything related to hamster housing. This means the hamster's needs, the minimum sizes, location, cage layout, and more.
I hope this series is especially helpful for those of you that are first-time owners, as you generally need the most help you can get. Those pet store employees aren't always knowledgeable enough around the small animal realm!
Okay, so yeah. Just a short little post about what this series will include.
I'll post the next part today!

If you would like to receive updates on this series, be sure to subscribe!



+ +